You will work in a team and collaborate with different experts and departments.
- Designing and developing the visual identity of our clients and the agency
- Making creative visuals for brand content,
- Guaranteeing the quality, consistency and deadlines for work carried out
- Making iconographical recommendations
- Monitoring the performance of creations
- Identifying new on/offline design trends
- You have a higher education in graphic design with at least an initial experience of 2 years to your name.
- You are an expert in graphic design tools (Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign)
- You know the basics of Motion Design and After Effect
- You are an expert in using social media,
- You like action and customer satisfaction is a real driver for you
Great reasons to join us:
- An agency with a solid reputation, working for leading brands
- The ability to fully express yourself with a great deal of independence
- The assurance of working on brands with a strong identity and continuing to learn a lot alongside us
- The delight of joining a team of young and dynamic professionals
- A corporate culture focussed on giving teams responsibility and goodwill
- A relaxed atmosphere that is nevertheless highly professional!
Does this role interest you? Come and have a coffee and discuss it!
Please include your CV (essential) along with your application
Employment type: Full time, Permanent contract